Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
First Post in the Sport Forum!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Member Learner Driver
    Hi

This forum seem very quiet but I thought I would post a pic or two of my slack leather

Looks poor to me and it is getting worse in the hot weather

Hi Steve,
    Doesn't look great. Have you spoken to the dealership and what is their response?
    Must say that our black leather seats don't appear to show this problem - or not yet anyway?
    Greg

I registered my comments with the dealer within the first few days of ownership. We are doing the "lets see if it improves" thing at the moment and to be honest it is getting worse, it seems to have relaxed in the warm weather. Just need to find the time to get back to the dealer. It is time to see what MB are going to do about it.