Junior Member Learner Driver

Mercedes me connect for GLC

I have a 2016 GLC AMG 25O.

I have registered for the Mercedes Me app, but i cannot get the services such as vehicle location, fuel level and the other remote services. Mercedes say that the vehicle had to be set up at the factory in order to receive these services, but a fix will be available soon.
    Has anyone else experienced this issue or know more about the fix?

They do not tell you that most of the features will not work when you order the car.

I also find that the internet services etc are not compatible with iphone.

Your help would be appreciated.

Junior Member Learner Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by Glc Guy View Post
    I have a 2016 GLC AMG 25O.

I have registered for the Mercedes Me app, but i cannot get the services such as vehicle location, fuel level and the other remote services. Mercedes say that the vehicle had to be set up at the factory in order to receive these services, but a fix will be available soon.
    Has anyone else experienced this issue or know more about the fix?

They do not tell you that most of the features will not work when you order the car.

I also find that the internet services etc are not compatible with iphone.

Your help would be appreciated.
    That Mercedes me app is weird - it crashes - doesn't register my vehicle - I took my delivery 2 weeks ago - sat nav is laggy too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk