Thread: Hi All

Junior Member Learner Driver

Hi All

Just signed on the dotted line for a GLC 250 AMG line premium plus, black with 20s and 360 camera. All agreed for March delivery and very much looking forward to it, even got some discount!

Fairly used to the MB brand as currently run a 2014 C250d AMG saloon.

So, one thing I'may struggling with...interior trim....Matt black wood or shiny black/ally, currently I've gone for the latter?

Cheers,

James.

elscarab

I signed on dotted line 21/11/2015 for the same model only difference Selanite grey & 19 inch wheels,got Jan 22 delivery date managed to get £3400 discount ,which I was very pleased with.

Last edited by elscarab; 12-29-2015 at 07:14 PM. Reason: mis spelling

Hi All

Hi both, I went for amg line premium plus 250d polar white with night pack 20" gloss black wheels carbon fibre/alu in lays. Will be picking up end of March or 1st week of April latest, got a £4500 discount which I am chuffed with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by GLC-jay; 01-16-2016 at 11:07 PM.

I like to hear that I went for amg line premium plus 250d polar white with night pack 20" gloss black wheels carbon fibre/alu in lays. Will be picking up end of March or 1st week of April latest, got a £4500 discount which I am chuffed with

Hi mine will be the 250D sport Premium plus, Polar white.
    I personally preferred the shiny black with the metal door trims but I was robustly put off by my dealer who said that the gloss black damages easily and scratches can not be repaired.

Last edited by Big Steve; 02-12-2016 at 08:55 PM.

Hey Steve, how would the gloss black window stripes get damaged? I am assuming your referring to those.

Hi

Yes,.. I may have misread that a bit

The Gloss Black centre console is the delicate item which comes with the aluminium inlays on the doors, instead of the black ash.

It's the excitement of waiting for a new car, it affects the eyesight

Quote Originally Posted by Big Steve View Post
    Hi

Yes,.. I may have misread that a bit

The Gloss Black centre console is the delicate item which comes with the aluminium inlays on the doors, instead of the black ash.

It's the excitement of waiting for a new car, it affects the eyesight
    Aw right I know what you mean now Steve, yeah I thought they would mark easy when I seen them in the demo car I drove.
    I went for the carbon fibre inlays instead because of what you said and I would be for ever cleaning finger prints off of the high gloss black inlays! I have a little bit of ocd with things like that.

I have got the shiny black,.thought i would mention this if you think you may need a tow bar order it now so that it is fitted at factory as it is very hard to get one that suits at a later date & if you go to mercedes main dealer they are charging £1000 for towbar & another £1000 to fit it

Chris Pegden

I have got the shiny black looks very nice, thought i would mention this if you think you may need a towbar in the future it is advisable to order it with the car as it costs £750 fitted at factory retro fitting at Mercedes dealer the cost is £1000 for towbar + £1000 to fit it and it is almost impossible to get one fitted anywhere else especially for AMG trim