Junior Member Learner Driver

GLC 220 d 4MATIC AMG Line

This will be my first Mercedes after having VW's for the last 15 years. I have ordered Diamond silver with the ILS and the premium plus pack. My build date at the moment is 26 December, which I fully expect to be pushed out. MB seem to be having an issue supplying the ISL system hence its now an optional extra rather than a standard fit.

Just had word from the dealer. My car should be with me by the middle of January.

Dealer was in touch today, the car was built on the 21/12, so hopefully see it by the middle of January.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougiem View Post
    Dealer was in touch today, the car was built on the 21/12, so hopefully see it by the middle of January.
    Hi, have you taken delivery yet? How are you finding it if so?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like that Just had word from the dealer. My car should be with me by the middle of January.