Junior Member Learner Driver

Lack of Adaptive Cruise Control

Having spent some time going through the online specs of the GLC I am very disappointed to note that adaptive cruise control is NOT an option. What are Merc thinking, this is one of the best driver aids you can get. My experience of using adaptive cruise control on my wife's Golf Mk7 has made it's inclusion on my new SUV a must.
    I really believe Merc are missing a trick here and they will lose some sales because of it's omission.
    Unless they include it as an option I for one will not be buying one. My current shortlist is: Volvo XC60, Jaguar F Pace, GLC, New VW Tiguan.

Come on Merc get a grip!

Junior Member Learner Driver

It is part of the driver assistance package

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Davies View Post
    Having spent some time going through the online specs of the GLC I am very disappointed to note that adaptive cruise control is NOT an option. What are Merc thinking, this is one of the best driver aids you can get. My experience of using adaptive cruise control on my wife's Golf Mk7 has made it's inclusion on my new SUV a must.
    I really believe Merc are missing a trick here and they will lose some sales because of it's omission.
    Unless they include it as an option I for one will not be buying one. My current shortlist is: Volvo XC60, Jaguar F Pace, GLC, New VW Tiguan.

Come on Merc get a grip!
    It's called distronic plus